Applicants should come from one of the following categories:
- College graduates, regardless of major, who are interested in the application of one or more of the following disciplines to the health care sector: health care management and economics, finance, insurance, law, bioethics, history and sociology of science, psychology.)
- MBA, MPH, MA/MS or other post-baccalaureate graduates in health care, health management or social science.
- Physicians, nurses, dentists, medical students, and other clinically trained professionals
Key Admissions Factors
- Applications with all supporting materials (letters of recommendation, grade transcripts, and either GMAT or GRE scores) must be submitted to the Doctoral Programs Office no later than December 15 of the year before admission is desired.
- Selected students will be invited to interview on campus in February.
- Final decisions will made by March.
For additional information, please contact Joanne Levy, the Health Care Management and Economics PhD Program Associate Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-898-1655.